My experience as a professor of information systems technology and corporate trainer allow me to develop training programs to meet almost any technology need.
The following is a list of the training programs I have developed for previous and current clients:
- Microsoft Word (beginning - advanced)
- Microsoft Excel (beginning - advanced)
- Microsoft Access (beginning - advanced)
- Introduction to information technology
- Database systems technology
- Data normalization
- Computer programming (various languages)
I have programmed in many languages and can learn new ones in a very short time. My recent experience includes ASP, PHP, and Visual Basic. Prior experience includes Cobol, PL/I, Fortran, Basic, and C.
I have written a large number of technical documents, and can write the following types of publications for your project:
Technical Training Manuals and Tutorials
System Maintenance Manuals
Technical Design Documents
Requests for Proposals